fish for 75 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm... I'd pick a pleco (to clean the tank) and one of my favorite looking FW fish are called green barbs? They're a greenish, black, and bluish colors with a orangey face. I also enjoy butterflyfish (freshwater) and giant gourami (which actually aren't so giant, haha). My favorite live bearers are balloon mollies because they are so fat.

I would say an oscar. I line the way they look and they are no where near boring.

Arrowanna and teacup stingrays. Going to need to upgrade in a year or 2 but they are amazing to look at.

Oscars and Tiger Oscars look really neat, some Jack Dempsey's are active some are just lurkers. I love African Cichlids myself , Peacocks and I will have an Mbuna tank because of what I have heard about thier personallities. When It comes down to it though you should do research, go to a good LFS and see what you might want swimming around in a tank, go home research it and then purchase and take care of what YOU want. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom