Fish?job? maybe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
There is this new fish store opening up in my city and I had talked to the guy that is opening it a few months ago looking for SA puffers and so I called him back today and he said he is close to opening up his store (but he is helping customers regardless if the store is officially open or not). Anyways after talking to him a bit about puffers and stands and what not I asked if he was hiring because I would love to work with fish and I would love to help out. He said that its a good possibility since its just him right now and to fill out an application when I come in to pick up my SA puffers (that is assuming he does get them)

How cool would that be? To work for a fish store that actually cares about their fish and with people who know what they are talking about (as opposed to petsmart/petco)

Yay!

I think that would be great, and you would be an asset to his store. Also, you would be an asset to the PetsMarts out there as well, and I wish people like yourself would work at the chain stores - just think of the impact it would have!

This would also give me an exzuse to read up more on the different kinds of fish instead of only the ones I think are pretty =o)

Sounds like a wonderful idea!! Good luck to you. You would make a great ambassador of our hobby. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom