fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nooo, revive! Revive! :ROFLMAO:

382373_389376131126261_1956533228_n.jpg

I caught ten fish without an I,
And nine without a tail.
Six had no head,
And half of eight
I weighed upon the scale.
Now who can tell me as I ask it,
How many fish were in my basket?

The answer is ten. 6+4(half of eight)=10

It's all in the words.

Ten had no "eye"
9 had no tail
6 had no head
Half of eight is 4

So what it's saying is that each fish was missing an eye, 9 had no tail, 6 of them had no head. And the other 4 had no eye and tail but had a head.

Zero..? Take the 1 from ten and its zero. The "tail" from nine; zero. "head" from six. Zero. And half of an eight. Is zero.

Secret to breeding tanks-
Set up tank
Add guppies
Watch guppies breed
Set up tank
Add more guppies
Watch more guppies breed
Set up another tank
Add guppies from other tanks
Watch guppies breed
Lol

:ROFLMAO: Starfishman! Love it!

A Tale of Two Shellfish

Larry the Lobster and Sam the Clam were old fish-buddies. But one day a terrible tragedy befell them. CLAMBAKE! And they were delicious.

So Larry the Lobster and Sam the Clam went swimming up to fish-heaven where fish-St Peter met them at the gate. "Larry the Lobster," he said. "You've been a good lobster all your life. Welcome to fish-heaven." And fish-St Peter gave him his harp, and his halo, and his wings.

"But Sam the Clam," he said, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm sorry, you have to go to fish-hell."

So the two old friends said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Half an eternity later, Larry the Lobster began to miss his old pal Sam the Clam so he asked fish-St Peter for a pass. Fish-St Peter thought about it for a few moments and suddenly a digital watch appeared on Larry the Lobster's arm. "OK, you have six hours. But you must keep your harp with you. It's the only thing that will protect you."

Larry the Lobster thanked him excitedly and went swimming down to fish-hell.

Turned out that Sam the Clam had opened up a club. There was music, there was drinking, there were half-naked lady fishes dancing on the counters! YEE-HA! PARTY TIME!!!

But time passed quickly and soon Larry the Lobster's alarm rang. The two old friends said their goodbyes and Larry the Lobster went swimming back up to fish-heaven. But he wasn't making such good time because he'd had a few too many (wink, wink) Shrimp Cocktails...

Larry the Lobster slipped through the gates just as fish-St Peter was closing them.

"Larry the Lobster!" fish-St Peter exclaimed. "Where have you been? You almost didn't make it back in time. Is that lipstick on your collar? Is that liquor on your breath? And WHERE'S YOUR HARP???"

Larry the Lobster, unsteady on his feet, looked at one claw. Nope. Not there.

He turned and looked at the other. Nope, not there either.

So he shrugged and he sang,

"I left my haaaaaaaarp in Sam Clam's discoooooooo..."

And you thought you were having a bad day......

Attachments

• fish meaning of life.jpg
    fish meaning of life.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 164
LyndaB said:
:ROFLMAO: Starfishman! Love it!

A Tale of Two Shellfish

Larry the Lobster and Sam the Clam were old fish-buddies. But one day a terrible tragedy befell them. CLAMBAKE! And they were delicious.

So Larry the Lobster and Sam the Clam went swimming up to fish-heaven where fish-St Peter met them at the gate. "Larry the Lobster," he said. "You've been a good lobster all your life. Welcome to fish-heaven." And fish-St Peter gave him his harp, and his halo, and his wings.

"But Sam the Clam," he said, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm sorry, you have to go to fish-hell."

So the two old friends said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Half an eternity later, Larry the Lobster began to miss his old pal Sam the Clam so he asked fish-St Peter for a pass. Fish-St Peter thought about it for a few moments and suddenly a digital watch appeared on Larry the Lobster's arm. "OK, you have six hours. But you must keep your harp with you. It's the only thing that will protect you."

Larry the Lobster thanked him excitedly and went swimming down to fish-hell.

Turned out that Sam the Clam had opened up a club. There was music, there was drinking, there were half-naked lady fishes dancing on the counters! YEE-HA! PARTY TIME!!!

But time passed quickly and soon Larry the Lobster's alarm rang. The two old friends said their goodbyes and Larry the Lobster went swimming back up to fish-heaven. But he wasn't making such good time because he'd had a few too many (wink, wink) Shrimp Cocktails...

Larry the Lobster slipped through the gates just as fish-St Peter was closing them.

"Larry the Lobster!" fish-St Peter exclaimed. "Where have you been? You almost didn't make it back in time. Is that lipstick on your collar? Is that liquor on your breath? And WHERE'S YOUR HARP???"

Larry the Lobster, unsteady on his feet, looked at one claw. Nope. Not there.

He turned and looked at the other. Nope, not there either.

So he shrugged and he sang,

"I left my haaaaaaaarp in Sam Clam's discoooooooo..."

Sooo confused...

Back
Top Bottom