fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A man works at an aquarium. Every day he spends a large chunk of his time trying to stop people from tapping on the glass at the shark tank. Finally, fed up with it, he comes up with a solution. The solution works perfectly; the next day no one taps on the glass. However, he is fired for it. What was the man's solution?

butterfly_koi said:
A man works at an aquarium. Every day he spends a large chunk of his time trying to stop people from tapping on the glass at the shark tank. Finally, fed up with it, he comes up with a solution. The solution works perfectly; the next day no one taps on the glass. However, he is fired for it. What was the man's solution?

Removed the shark and water ?

Alternatively he cracked the glass beforehand (also what I would have done)

butterfly_koi said:
Funny but no

Ok the real answer I'll stop being funny and try to guess. I say he covered the tank up in some way painted it used a blanket what have you

The man did NOT crack the glass instead the man PAINTED a crack on the glass. Fearing it would break, no one touched it. However, since it made the aquarium seem unsafe and it scared the patrons, he was fired.
I told you that you were close

Back
Top Bottom