fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
butterfly_koi said:
The man did NOT crack the glass instead the man PAINTED a crack on the glass. Fearing it would break, no one touched it. However, since it made the aquarium seem unsafe and it scared the patrons, he was fired.
I told you that you were close

Close ???? If my answer was a grenade we'd all be dead!!!!

A man was put in a gigantic fish tank with five LIVE, hungry, and ferocious sharks. A half hour later he walked out alive with all the sharks dead. How is that possible?

butterfly_koi said:
A man was put in a gigantic fish tank with five LIVE, hungry, and ferocious sharks. A half hour later he walked out alive with all the sharks dead. How is that possible?

He killed them. Lol

Why did the whale cross the road?

To get to the other TIDE!

Try the veal! :D

butterfly_koi said:

No water in the tank?

Well they could be alive if they were transported from the water to the empty tank

Ok one more

John invites Mary over to see his new freshwater fish tank. Mary looks into the tank and sees many skeletons. She immediately scolds John, who does not understand why Mary is so annoyed. What is going on?

butterfly_koi said:
Well they could be alive if they were transported from the water to the empty tank

Ok one more

John invites Mary over to see his new freshwater fish tank. Mary looks into the tank and sees many skeletons. She immediately scolds John, who does not understand why Mary is so annoyed. What is going on?

Are they skeleton decorations? :D

What did one ocean say to the other?
Nothing they just waved XD duh dun tss
SEA what I did there? Are you SHORE?? I did that on PORPOISE!! :lol:

John called the people from tanked and had them make him a casket aquarium complete with artificial skeleton and Mary disapproves.

paytertot said:
What did one ocean say to the other?
Nothing they just waved XD duh dun tss
SEA what I did there? Are you SHORE?? I did that on PORPOISE!! :lol:

Lol I love the corney ones :)

Maxkolbe said:
John called the people from tanked and had them make him a casket aquarium complete with artificial skeleton and Mary disapproves.

Creative but no

Oh, wait! Mary is scolding John about something complete unrelated to the fish tank like keeping his house tidy while John thinks his house is fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom