Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #51
Aquarium Advice Addict

Forgive me but I had to add another blonde joke lol

A blonde was walking down the street, carrying a brown paper bag. She ran into one of her friends. Her friend asked, "Hey! What do you have in the bag?" She tells her friend that she has some fish in the bag. The friend says, "Fish! Well, I'll make you a bet. If I can guess how many fish you have in the bag, you'll have to give me one." The blonde says, "I'll tell you what. If you tell me how many fish I have in this bag, I'll give you both of them."

Old 06-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #52
Aquarium Advice Addict

LMAO! Good one!

75: blood parrots, featherfin cat, emperor tetras, turquoise rainbowfish, BN plecos, japanese trapdoor; 46: WCMM, gold inca snails, ghost, bamboo & amano shrimp, kuhli loaches, rummynose & ember tetras, endlers, platies, flame gourami, guppies; 16: pygmy, peppered, loxozonus corys, otos, assassins, RCS ... ~ Research PRIOR to purchase.... ~
LyndaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #53
Aquarium Advice Addict

Little Tim was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "Whatcha doing, Tim?" "My goldfish died," replied the boy tearfully, without looking up. "And I've just buried him." The neighbor was concerned. "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?" Tim patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."
Old 06-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #54
Aquarium Advice Addict

No one in this town could catch any fish except this one.man. The game warden asked him how he did it so the man told the game warden that he would take him fishing the next day ...
Once they got to the middle of the lake the following day, the man took out a stick of dynamite , lit it, and threw it in the water. After the explosion fish started floating to the top of the water. The man took out a net and started picking up the fish. The game warden told him that this was illegal .
The man then took out another stick of dynamite and lit it. He then handed it to the game warden and said "Are you going to fish or talk?"
Old 06-21-2012, 02:04 PM   #55
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_koi View Post
Little Tim was in the garden filling in a hole when his neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked, "Whatcha doing, Tim?" "My goldfish died," replied the boy tearfully, without looking up. "And I've just buried him." The neighbor was concerned. "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?" Tim patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."
OMG!!!!
75: blood parrots, featherfin cat, emperor tetras, turquoise rainbowfish, BN plecos, japanese trapdoor; 46: WCMM, gold inca snails, ghost, bamboo & amano shrimp, kuhli loaches, rummynose & ember tetras, endlers, platies, flame gourami, guppies; 16: pygmy, peppered, loxozonus corys, otos, assassins, RCS ... ~ Research PRIOR to purchase.... ~
LyndaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #56
Aquarium Advice Addict

Haha, I love "the far side gallery"

Attachment 101981
Old 06-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #57
Aquarium Advice Addict

There are five fish in an aquarium. One night, two of the five fish die. The morning after the incident, the owner can still count five fish. How is this possible?
Old 06-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #58
Aquarium Advice FINatic

The dead fish are still in the tank.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly_koi
There are five fish in an aquarium. One night, two of the five fish die. The morning after the incident, the owner can still count five fish. How is this possible?
Because the floaters are still there lol
Old 06-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #60
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestarbandit

Because the floaters are still there lol
Good way of putting it I guess lol but yes that's right. Guess I'm going to have to try and find harder ones

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com