fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
butterfly_koi said:
A fish has a tail as long as its head and a quarter the length of its body. Its body is 3 quarters of its total length. Its head is 4 inches long.

How long is the fish?

Are we doing your math homework? :)

butterfly_koi said:
A fish has a tail as long as its head and a quarter the length of its body. Its body is 3 quarters of its total length. Its head is 4 inches long.

How long is the fish?

If the head is 4 in. Then the tail is too. So thats 8 in. And the body is 3/4 when the head and tail is 1/4. So take 8 inches and triple it. You get 24 in. For the body. Now add the 8 inches from the head and tail.

32 inches? Or did i mess up lol

Bubbles0oO said:
If the head is 4 in. Then the tail is too. So thats 8 in. And the body is 3/4 when the head and tail is 1/4. So take 8 inches and triple it. You get 24 in. For the body. Now add the 8 inches from the head and tail.

32 inches? Or did i mess up lol

Its not 32 inches, great try though

That doesn't make sense... If the tail is 1/4 and the body is 3/4... Where does the head come in? Lol or maybe I'm confused

paytertot said:
That doesn't make sense... If the tail is 1/4 and the body is 3/4... Where does the head come in? Lol or maybe I'm confused

The head and the tail are the same length, so if the head is 8 in, so is the tail.

ryan-peddle said:
No the tail is the length of the head plus a quarter of the body

I thought it was the tail is equal to the head and its also equal to a quarter of the body. Like head = tail = quarter of body

I got a D in algebra 2 this year, I'm not even gunna try. Lol. My comprehension level is "one fish two fish red fish blue fish" :lol:
Haha jk but really I have no idea

The answer is 128. The head is 4 inches. The tail is 4 inches plus. Combined total 8 inches known. 8x4 is 32. 32x4 is 128. Body is 3/4that which is 96. 32-4 is 28 so the tail is 28, the head is 4 and the body is 96 for a total of 128

Chronos313 said:
The answer is 128. The head is 4 inches. The tail is 4 inches plus. Combined total 8 inches known. 8x4 is 32. 32x4 is 128. Body is 3/4that which is 96. 32-4 is 28 so the tail is 28, the head is 4 and the body is 96 for a total of 128

That's right!

butterfly_koi said:

How long is the fish?

Does the 1 inch of fish per gallon rule take effect here? Either way, IMO, your overstocked. I grant you permission to get a bigger tank.

My answer is 2 adults 1 son. How? There's a father, a step father and one son.. The son being designated a son to the father and a step son to the step father. Therefore designated the title of 2 sons. 3 fish. 1 for each father and one for the son.

bud29 said:
2 fathers and 2 sons went fishing. They caught 3 fish, and then decided to call it a day, as each person could have one fish. How?

It was a grandfather, a father, and the father's son?

Back
Top Bottom