fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeez, thread! WAKE UP!

Here's a riddle to get the people back on here:
Mr. Ocellaris Clowfish was lonely in his anemone. He decided to visit his clownfish friends in their anemones. He decided to visit Mr. Black first, Mr. Maroon second, and Mr. Two-Banded third. Mr. Ocellaris planned his trip. He calculated that the distance from his anemone to Mr. Black's anemone would be 1/3 of his trip. He calculated that the distance from Mr. Black's anemone to Mr. Maroon's anemone would be 1/5 of his trip. And he knew that the distance from Mr. Maroon's aneomone to Mr. Two-Banded's anemone was 2,761 inches.

To the nearest inch, how long is it from Mr. Ocellaris's Anemone to Mr. Two-Banded's anemone?

bud29 said:
Jeez, thread! WAKE UP!

Mr. Ocellaris Clowfish was lonely in his anemone. He decided to visit his clownfish friends in their anemones. He decided to visit Mr. Black first, Mr. Maroon second, and Mr. Two-Banded third. Mr. Ocellaris planned his trip. He calculated that the distance from his anemone to Mr. Black's anemone would be 1/3 of his trip. He calculated that the distance from Mr. Black's anemone to Mr. Maroon's anemone would be 1/5 of his trip. And he knew that the distance from Mr. Maroon's aneomone to Mr. Two-Banded's anemone was 2,761 inches.

To the nearest inch, how long is it from Mr. Ocellaris's Anemone to Mr. Two-Banded's anemone?

Youre making me do math!?!? Really, I have no idea lol. What's the answer'

Here's a really lame riddle that I bet most people will get.

I give homes to the poor and get a home in return.
Most people don't believe that I exist.
Yet almost every marine fishkeeper owns me.
What am I?

bud29 said:
Jeez, thread! WAKE UP!

Ummm.... I have no idea, it makes my head spin lol is it anywhere close to 41,456 or was that way off? Lol its been forever since math class.
I honesty give up

bettaowner said:
Here's a really lame riddle that I bet most people will get.

I give homes to the poor and get a home in return.
Most people don't believe that I exist.
Yet almost every marine fishkeeper owns me.
What am I?

Hermit crabs?

That can't be right. People know they exist...

Back
Top Bottom