fish jokes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butterfly_koi

Aquarium Advice Addict
We had a thread a while back about fish jokes which I loved to read. Sadly due to inappropriate comments it was closed. I'm wishing to start it up again but please refrain from jokes/pictures with offensive language.

I came came across this picture today and laughed really hard at the thought of this is what my new fish go through when I have them in the bag

fish.jpeg

Anyone else know any jokes?

Lol, I loved that thread. Let's try and NOT get this one shut down.

Here's part of a funny fish card.

Attachments

• image-620674467.jpg
    image-620674467.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 324
Ive got some but my tablet wont let me post the pics right now. So aybe tomorrow. Theeres like 5 or so give or take.

fish_addiction.jpg

Not really a joke, but a picture of a pretty funny sign I found a bit back.

One out of the five plus the shark, that makes two fish :)

I told that to my husband, to which he answered "all five are still there because sharks can't fit into caves" lol

Oh my cod, these fish jokes are giving me a haddock.

Corney but I love this one
There are five fish in a cave, a shark eats four. How many fish are left?

Two can't be the right answer. If the shark is going to be eating the fish in the cave, he must be in the cave himself, right? So, logic dictates there would be one left, the shark. :ermm:

I like it, though.

It depends if the shark is included in the original 5 fish. If they are all just swimming in the cave and then a shark comes into the cave from outside but decides to only eat four of the original 5 fish, then the answer could be two?

All this math is making me crabby.

Back
Top Bottom