Fish keeping sins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another goldfish tale.

Kept two fancy goldfish in a 5gal. :(
That was about two years ago. I now know better. ;)

manbeast said:
I'm kinda a little upset/sad, i picked up my 7 roselines for $7 each at petsmart, but my sin is keeping them with
30 neons
8 pristella tetras
6 serpae tetras
4 lemon tetras
8 assorted cories
3 loaches
1 longfin albino bnp
5 longfin danios
4 betas
3 Celebes rainbows
2 bosemani rainbows
and I'm sure I missed one or two off the top of my head

edit- somehow I forgot to mention
6 gold tetras
10 glass cats
3 hy511's
3 spotted headstanders
1 African filter shrimp
all in a 150gal planted setup

manbeast said:
6 gold tetras
10 glass cats
3 hy511's
3 spotted headstanders
1 African filter shrimp

Lol 86 fish and one shrimp

manbeast said:
6 gold tetras
10 glass cats
3 hy511's
3 spotted headstanders
1 African filter shrimp

Whew... At least it's a 150.

I told my boyfriend the crowntail betta I brought home was abandoned on an endcap as a reshop at Walmart when really I went looking at the fish. I was going to get another female but man was this a pretty fish. And he just looked so sad. Healthy looking though. Pictures will come once he's all set up.

6 gold tetras
10 glass cats
3 hy511's
3 spotted headstanders
1 African filter shrimp

I misread that comment! I thought it said 30 gallons! Phew, I was worried about 86 fish in a 30 gallon lol.

George9 said:
I misread that comment! I thought it said 30 gallons! Phew, I was worried about 86 fish in a 30 gallon lol.

yeah I went a little overboard but parameters are good and everybody gets along just fine, but as I'm setting up more tanks I'm moving fish out of the 150 and into the others rather than buying new stock, so I'm slowly making amends one new set up at a time

75 koi from 10" to about 30" I know all there names. Can't make a guess how many africans in a 180. 5 of the koi in a 150 QT tub and 4 africans in a 20 gal tank in the garage. To much work but I can't help it. As far as my wife getting upset. The frist 2 did the 3rd is good.

Mine has to be overstocking and overfeeding , I have it under control but its hard, lol. Im actually enjoying understocked tanks more and more and I think thats the direction im starting to go. It is more relaxing.

Back
Top Bottom