Fish Novel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That crab story line is good! Maybe Jaws is the only one who can talk to him and make him feel better. Which is why Red Foo ( or any name) is jealous that Jaws has a head up in Red Foo's tank.

Maybe you can put someone like this in. He could be the bully. It could be like the fish keeper doesnt know what he is doing and he puts all these fish together (He is a Dimidiochromis compressiceps).

image-623876413.jpg

Just think my fish, a star!

I don't mean to discourage but I have two little areas of hopefully helpful criticism-
#1 The name Mundungus is, I am pretty sure, copyrighted or trademarked or something by some major company affiliated with the Harry Potter series.
#2 When people read this, they may be uneducated about fish and a very mixed community tank like the suggested one could encourage people to keep fish in that way, even though it is fictional. Look what happened with Finding Nemo.

I don't mean to discourage but I have two little areas of hopefully helpful criticism-
#1 The name Mundungus is, I am pretty sure, copyrighted or trademarked or something by some major company affiliated with the Harry Potter series.
#2 When people read this, they may be uneducated about fish and a very mixed community tank like the suggested one could encourage people to keep fish in that way, even though it is fictional. Look what happened with Finding Nemo.
what happened with finding nemo?

by the way, i enjoy criticism, it makes you know how to make things the best they could be, thank you for your opinion

what happened with finding nemo?

Yeah, you see a lot of people trying to stock a little 10 or 20 gallon, or even a 55 with clowns and tangs and all the other stuff from the movie tank without researching actual tank requirements, like 6+ foot tanks for tangs. They just want "Dory" in their tank, and since the tank in the movie had it, they think it is a realistic stocking option.

Perhaps make the story about an overcrowded goldfish tank and the fish trying to get to a pond to live in and have room?

Back
Top Bottom