Fish on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why the serious face though? the only way to get me to stop smiling after a few times in a lifetime catch is someone hitting me with a stick or that really hot DNR officer that motored up to us to licenses this morning, stopped smiling until she boarded my boat...then back to uncontrollable grinning. That's a huge fish that's either going in your belly or on the wall, I hate fish so I know where I'd be bringing it in the morning.

What did momma say when she saw that?

Last edited:
HUKIT said:
Why the serious face though? the only way to get me to stop smiling after a few times in a lifetime catch is someone hitting me with a stick or that really hot DNR officer that motored up to us to licenses this morning, stopped smiling until she boarded my boat...then back to uncontrollable grinning. That's a huge fish that's either going in your belly or on the wall, I hate fish so I know where I'd be bringing it in the morning.

What did momma say when she saw that?

That was someone on river made me pose /adrenaline was still pumping face. I was ear to ear after that while I was drinking my victory beer I'm saving the wall mount for one of the 50+ pound Alaskan king, that one has a date with the BBQ and the 8 pink salmon are going to the smoker!

First batch is out of the smoker! Traditional, sweet and spicy, buttermilk ranch rub with cracked pepper.

Attachments

• image-2200081415.jpg
    image-2200081415.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom