Fish problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so what i need to do now is test my water and do water changes? will this help with my fish eating problems?

Yep.. anytime you see any issues a water change is always a good place to start.

Reactions: Zac
I know with our black neon tetras it is completely normal and expected for them to be pale when the light comes on in the morning. Our tiger barbs are the same. Also, fish won't eat as much the first few days while they are adjusting to the new atmosphere, so that isn't abnormal either.

KryptiCouple said:
I know with our black neon tetras it is completely normal and expected for them to be pale when the light comes on in the morning. Our tiger barbs are the same. Also, fish won't eat as much the first few days while they are adjusting to the new atmosphere, so that isn't abnormal either.

Well said...

Zac said:
Good point i hope your right. sorry about your blood fin. Lately the schedule has been changing a bit (sleeping in ect) which i was worried about but other than that i've been having the light on all day and turning it off when i go to bed.

Well what time about? On average?

Back
Top Bottom