Fish related gifts for Christmas??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tommy10

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What did u guys get?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I got some plastic plants, background, and a 56 gallon column tank.

Fishobsessed7

16 gallon LED widescreen tank :). A jar full of duckweed, new filter, new heater and some new LED lights

Nils

I got a dual betta keeper from my grandparents, way to small for fish so will not use it, but it was stuffed with money for my aquarium! I also got 3 awesome pieces of manzanita driftwood from manzanitadriftwood.com that I had had my eye on. Also an aqua clear 110 for an additional filter for my 55 gallon. :):):)

I got the Fluval Edge 12g and an Aquafarm tank, where you grow plants on top of the tank.

Tell me if you have any luck with the aquafarm. The only thing that will grow for me is the grass. :(

Fishobsessed7

I got a gift card for one of our local stores. Not sure what I am going to use it for yet

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I kinda do want to upgrade our guppy tank. Hagaha I think my husband would kill me though ;)

I can't completely blame him- we are in an apartment and already have 3 tanks. I have been toying with the idea of changing substrate from gravel to sand and/or Eco complete in our big tank....

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Haha Angela, I've got three tanks and one empty in my apartment. Space is at a premium around here!
Some instigator got me a book on saltwater fish keeping. Dangerous!

I got a fluval p24 LED and a fluval 306 canister. Also some gift cards for petsmart...quarantine tank here i come (hopefully)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I got a years supply of Practical Fishkeeping, issue 1 is Angelfish Delights.......

Got a Petsmart gift card and purchased 3 Angelicus Botia loaches.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The 56g columns are awesome. I've had 1 for a year now.

2 honey gourami, 2 black phantom tetras (sadly last of a school ), 6 panda corydora, 1 keyhole cichlid, 3 angelicus botia loaches, and 1 oto.

Back
Top Bottom