Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
fish store

Whats the best way to start making money off of fish im currently breeding my apple snails but i only get $1 a snail and thats once there 20-30mm i am also planning to try breed bristle nose and peppermint plecos and also mollys

Darylb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist
It can be pretty tough to make money off of breeding fish. The bristlenose would be a good choice. People are always looking for them. A rare but highly sought after fish would be the best way to do it.

msumpter87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
well first you need lots of tanks. and lots of sponge filters. i advertise all my angel fish on different fish forums and also craigs list. also go to all the local fish stores in your area and ask if you breed them if they would be willing to buy them from you. start selling to who ever offers u the most money then move on to the next store and so on and so on. i breed angel fish and plecos and apple snails and giant rams horn snails. and i cant keep up with the demand here in coloreado. pm me if i can help more
bob mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com