Fish store! Almost there....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Shellyx. I wanted it to be simple and with what would make the Loaches & Angels happy. Want like a 'racetrack' for the Loaches, can t wait to see them zoom under the DW bridge !

Thanks Shellyx. I wanted it to be simple and with what would make the Loaches & Angels happy. Want like a 'racetrack' for the Loaches, can t wait to see them zoom under the DW bridge !

Really like it, the fish will love it. Following along can't wait to see it when the fish are in :)

Updated photo (from the end of tank), plants are doing great. Want to add a few more but can t go to LFS until Sat. And almost cycled, prob 4 more days or so.

image-540022047.jpg

Done !! I know, I know, I put pics in two threads but I m just so excited!

image-588694717.jpg

Attachments

• image-1643578361.jpg
    image-1643578361.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 74
  • image-3901683189.jpg
    image-3901683189.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 73
Wow very nice tank, defenetely in my top 10 best looking tanks list, good job!
What types of plants are those at the end of the tank?
And what type of loaches are those?

Those are Golden Zebra loaches , I have 7 now, 5 in this tank & 2 in another 50 gal. They re so much fun to watch. One layed upside down & took a long snooze in a rock the other day.
Not which plant you mean....sorry .
The one with the big, broad leaves ?

Wow, are angelicus Botia similar?

No I mean the ones in the opposite side if the amazon sword

They re either Hygrophila angustifolia or Cryptocoryne lutea & then I planted a Staurogyne in the middle of them. I think. Trying to go by what my invoices say. Hopefully Rivercats doesn t see this :). Not good with names, just go by their light requirements & how they look!

Back
Top Bottom