fish store horror

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alLexX

Aquarium Advice Addict
okay,so,today i went to my LFS to get some snails,so i went to there tank,there were worms EVERYWHERE.there were worms on the bottom,the fake plants,and coming out of the snails.there was one on the bottom that was more worm than snail.so i didnt buy snails.after that,i started looking around,and wandered past the piranha tank,there was one that had an eye missing,and most of its fins and chunks of its soon to be corpse.the saddest thing is,this is the best petstore around.

That's terrible! Hopefully other people will stop buying there to, and complain to the owners. Might not do any good but......

i know,normally there fairly good,but recently theyve really dropped the ball.the owner mainly takes care of the saltwater tanks,and hires someone to work with the freshwater ones.theyve been pretty good before,but the one hes hired recently sucks.a couple days ago i asked for ghost shrimp,and she didnt even know what they were.

We only have one LFS ( WalMart and Petco don't count, bad.) They are pretty good about knowi

me too(actually,there are more,but they have puppies in really small cages so i refuse to shop there)

Back
Top Bottom