Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-01-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

fish store horror

okay,so,today i went to my LFS to get some snails,so i went to there tank,there were worms EVERYWHERE.there were worms on the bottom,the fake plants,and coming out of the snails.there was one on the bottom that was more worm than snail.so i didnt buy snails.after that,i started looking around,and wandered past the piranha tank,there was one that had an eye missing,and most of its fins and chunks of its soon to be corpse.the saddest thing is,this is the best petstore around.

Old 05-01-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

That's terrible! Hopefully other people will stop buying there to, and complain to the owners. Might not do any good but......

Old 05-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

i know,normally there fairly good,but recently theyve really dropped the ball.the owner mainly takes care of the saltwater tanks,and hires someone to work with the freshwater ones.theyve been pretty good before,but the one hes hired recently sucks.a couple days ago i asked for ghost shrimp,and she didnt even know what they were.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic

We only have one LFS ( WalMart and Petco don't count, bad.) They are pretty good about knowi
Old 05-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
We only have one LFS ( WalMart and Petco don't count, bad.) They are pretty good about knowi
me too(actually,there are more,but they have puppies in really small cages so i refuse to shop there)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com