Fish story!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I went to a petco and looked at fish :D I got 2 thermometer and some fish 1 ( unknown cichlid will ID later) bristlenose pleco and electric yellow lab. I told them what fish I got and they she bags my unknown cichlid and she drops the bag on the ground! She quickly picks it up and puts it in a sink leaves it. She leaves to get someone to get a mop meanwhile I grap socky (unknown cichlid i named) I put him in the container with my other fish I got because other container he was in didnt have water. She comes back 2-3 mins later then bags my other fish by spinning them around in the bag. She tags both of the fish by wrong name. ( took a long time to figure it all out ) later I go to get the thermometers and hear the lady saying a fish bowl is good for a betta. I told the buyer later that a betta would like a 5G better but a 10G the betta would love. I know this is stupid but things like this make me a little upset. Also she was employee of the month :( It may just been her bad day or something like forgot her coffee.

LOL! I've never seen an employee drop a bag. My lfs spins this bags when they tie them like they're swirling wine expect faster lol.

I kinda feel bad for petco employees, it seems they aren't well liked here.

George9 said:
LOL! I've never seen an employee drop a bag. My lfs spins this bags when they tie them like they're swirling wine expect faster lol.

Yea but I like petsmarts employees near me!! All petcos near me are bad:(. Guess the employees just had butterfingers that day.

George9 said:

I had a PETCO employee drop a fish I wanted onto the ground. while tring to pour the fish from the water transfer cup to the plastic bag

I had a petsmart employee net 7 hatchetfish for me and he put them in a bag. He didnt cover the opening, and several jumped out lol

Gboy66 said:
I had a petsmart employee net 7 hatchetfish for me and he put them in a bag. He didnt cover the opening, and several jumped out lol

That's what happened with one if my rainbows. The bag was floating in the tank and it took a leap onto the floor.

When I got my DG, the lady got it stuck in the net and was poking it to get it out. Being pretty rough. I almost told her to put it back and let me net another one, but I felt bad for the fish and took him anyway. Good news is he's alive and thriving. I consider it a rescue! hehe

Back
Top Bottom