Fish tank addict!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
I found a tank I had been looking for for a couple years at the price I want to pay 15G column tank $20. So now (well maybe still), my daughter thinks I am a fish tank addict...it has nothing whatsoever to so with all the other fish tanks I have...:oops:

My name is.... Autumnsky, and I am a fish tank addict! Anyone else semi embarrassed about being a fish tank addict. :angel:

Sorry I just needed vent the embarrassment. She is picking it up for me since she works a mile away from the location.

Welcome to the club. The first step is admitting you have a problem and being honest with yourself.

Now that you have this new tank...you get to turn your focus onto the next tank you really want...I mean need...

I hear Petco is having another dollar per gallon sale lol...

I wish it was true in my area! my petco is sadly skimping on the sales lately all of them.. Had a water changer on sale on line for 35 dollars went to the store to get one nope 50 bucks.. Ha

Oh and my wife says I have a problem so I probably need to admit it also

Hello my name is UABsleeperSRNA and I have a problem

I hear Petco is having another dollar per gallon sale lol...

I wish it was true in my area! my petco is sadly skimping on the sales lately all of them.. Had a water changer on sale on line for 35 dollars went to the store to get one nope 50 bucks.. Ha

Oh and my wife says I have a problem so I probably need to admit it also

Hello my name is UABsleeperSRNA and I have a problem

*Cough, cough* I just saw the Petco $1 p/ gallon sale starts, I think around the 21st, there was a sign on the front window next to the front doorway, lol.

I am really just into special shaped tanks now...lol I am going to trade one tank for another and get rid of one.....maybe.

My name is Autumnsky, my name is Autumnsky, my name is Autumsky, oh, I mean, and I have a problem...

I may start up a nano SW tank in the future just to keep things fresh lol. We will see what the wifey says haha.

I beginning to be a fan of the advise given, somewhat to the effect of better/easier to ask for forgiveness than permission, lol.

I love my nano and the new tank was set up last night, and I really love it!!!

My daughter who isn't a big fish person loves wants it.

I may start up a nano SW tank in the future just to keep things fresh lol. We will see what the wifey says haha.

haha right there with ya i would love to have a huge saltwater tank would have it sitting right in the middle of the living room but i guess you could say my wife :whip: ha plus haha and Autumnsky ha dosen't quite work like that at my house ha right now i'm a full time student and the wifey is the breadwinner gotta keep things smooth on the home front :cool:

after adding the 90 figured I needed to down size now I'm down to 3
almost picked up another 90 till my wife caught me lol yes very addicting
I avoid $1 a gallon sales spend way to much

2.5 are you sure?
6 months from now it will be a 30g than from there who knows
I started 10g than 20g than 30g than 37g than 40g now 90g along with my 37g again
its addicting once you get the taste of salt your hooked !!!!!

I meant 2.5 gallons lol.

How about this. Once my 60 is established, I'll upgrade it to something like a 110 and use the current 60 for SW lol.

Or...I could trade in the 60 and just get a 225 and make it all SW haha.

I meant 2.5 gallons lol.

How about this. Once my 60 is established, I'll upgrade it to something like a 110 and use the current 60 for SW lol.

Or...I could trade in the 60 and just get a 225 and make it all SW haha.

haha either one of the last two would be pretty cool the 2.5 i would be a little scared to do that 1 clown alone needs 20-30g ha.. but with the 225 you could do some real damage! In a Good way!

Back
Top Bottom