Fish you want, but just can't have!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pcdebb said:
id love a cowfish. I think they are so cute

id love to have a lookdown too. saw one years ago and havent seen one since. that is probaby the wierdest fish ever, but would love to have one!

A local shop by me kinda well known "wet pets" has about 4 full grown look downs and they are impressive. I'll have to get a picture of that tank next time I'm there.

None of the local spots here have any. The place that had it hasn't sold salties in years. I'd have to have a much larger tank too. How much they going for these days?

pcdebb said:
None of the local spots here have any. The place that had it hasn't sold salties in years. I'd have to have a much larger tank too. How much they going for these days?

In my area a show size one sells for about 70

Just visited the Toronto Zoo, and I love the one fish I saw. I think it was called a mbu puffer, absolutely gorgeous and so big I know I'll never have a tank big enough for one.

I want exC. festae. Red terrors. But, I do not currently have space for a monster tank and aggressive fish. :( Someday....

Snowflake eel, Blue ribbon eel, yellow eye kole tang, mystery wrasse, pair of lyretail anthias, achilles tang...but i can have none:(

Maybe the wrasse..but its just expensive lol

First step is getting a tank big enough to do this.
Second step is getting all different kinds of monster south american cichlids and create a mini (deadly) south american lake. (i guess that doesnt really answer the question of fish want but cant have so i made it fish and tank i want but will NEVER have)

Back
Top Bottom