Fishful Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishrfreinds

Aquarium Advice Freak
here the therd were you can tell everbody(brag) what you got for christmas.

For me

2 Powerheads powersweeps
3d aquarium software
260 watt pc light W/ moon lights
A stand and a canopy

The stand and the canopy my dad made he did a excellent job i thought.

Pic soon

Merry Christmas

Too nice. Your Dad did a great job. You should be proud.

Well, I got a 24 Gallon Aquapod WITH stand. lol I'm so spoiled. AND a gift card for my Fav. LFS.
Tomorrow i'm gonna get the mini skimmer for it. Pics Soon.
i can't be happier.

I got a 16GT bowfront tank with hood, stand and filter, some stuff from drsfostersmith.com, cash (for fish stuff, of course) and a Petco gift card!

Jesus, see you at Petco tomorrow? I'm going in early in the morning, they have a fish I want and I'm hoping it wasn't sold. I was there yesterday afternoon, they were closed today.

Beautiful stand and canopy, fishrfreinds. You're dad is quite a craftsman. I really like the idea of having two drawers - I sure could use them! :lol:

Beautiful stand! Nice craftmanship. I got gift cards to 2 lfs's and many other non fish related items. It appears I was a good girl this past year. Or everyone is blind LOL. :wink:

just went out today and bought my 55 gallon complete tank with the marineland 350 biowheel filter and a 250 watt marineland heater with the flourecent light hood. it was 100 bucks off for boxing day and only cost me 199 canadian. i will be building the stand in the coming weeks and plan on setting it up as a cichlid tank. i got crappy gifts this year buy i got lots of money to buy what i wanted so i was happy :)

I got a 55 gallon tank kit complete with 200W heater, two 24" lights (will be replaced with PC for plants :roll: ) and an Aquaclear 70 HOB. I will be adding a XP2 to the set-up to get the filtration I want.

Hubby is also going to buy me the stand, he just wanted to wait so I could pick the one I want. :jump: Yay...Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom