fishing, hunting, outdoors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vance1013

Aquarium Advice Addict
Who here loves to be in the great outdoors either it be fishing, hunting etc.... me I love to pretty much anything outdoors like for instance I'm out right now getting some fishing in before work

ForumRunner_20130725_054729.jpg

ForumRunner_20130725_054740.jpg

ForumRunner_20130725_054750.jpg

ForumRunner_20130725_054802.jpg

So let's hear what y'all like to do and share some of your best experiences

Love the outdoors.

Fishing , hunting , kayaking , mtn. bike , rock climbing , scuba diving ( this should probably be at the front of the list ) , hiking , camping and there are probably more that I just can't think of. Even doing yardwork is good by me as long as I am outside.

Love the outdoors.

Fishing , hunting , kayaking , mtn. bike , rock climbing , scuba diving ( this should probably be at the front of the list ) , hiking , camping and there are probably more that I just can't think of. Even doing yardwork is good by me as long as I am outside.

That's how I feel even yard work is good lol I'm glad my job puts me outside a lot haven't done scuba mtn biking or rock climbing nor kayaking for me I'm not a little boat person due yo the face in big guy lol paintball is another one of my favorite things to do outside as well

Paintball is awesome. I have only done it a couple times but we do have a guy here at my work that is working on putting a group together soon to get out and have a little fun. Most if not all are younger than myself but when they asked me if I wanted in and I said yes I think they were suprised. Time for the old man to show theese kids a thing or two. Heck I probably have as many hours in the woods as theese guys have on planet earth.

Paintball is awesome. I have only done it a couple times but we do have a guy here at my work that is working on putting a group together soon to get out and have a little fun. Most if not all are younger than myself but when they asked me if I wanted in and I said yes I think they were suprised. Time for the old man to show theese kids a thing or two. Heck I probably have as many hours in the woods as theese guys have on planet earth.

I know how you feel there I'm only 23 and I've been in the mountains of my state then most other of people my age back in high school kids always talked about traveling here or there different states countries I was always been I've been here here and here and done this this and this they've always said wow where was this at right here in this state I've been schooled by older guys in paintball who just walked in the open lol

I live in colorado and we all love the out doors . im 48 and still get out every chance i get. and yes i do paint ball i have a tippman A5 with an e trigger and a sniper barrel on it

I live in colorado and we all love the out doors . im 48 and still get out every chance i get. and yes i do paint ball i have a tippman A5 with an e trigger and a sniper barrel on it

48 still a youngster. I have you by a couple years but your're catching up. Most people don't beleive me when I tell them how old I am. Guess I don't look my age and thats fine with me. Certainly don't act it either , got to keep them guessing.

Nice setup I've got tippman 98 with a 14in jnj ceramic barrel planning to switch to cyclone feed air thru stock and remote airline for sniper setup my ghillie suit is almost done too lol

I'm also from Colorado and there's so many bike trails and thing to do out side here you can't stay inside! Not to mention I'm 14 and have football practice everyday also!

48 still a youngster. I have you by a couple years but your're catching up. Most people don't beleive me when I tell them how old I am. Guess I don't look my age and thats fine with me. Certainly don't act it either , got to keep them guessing.

Gees guys your my dads age lol his idea of fun with paintball is to watch them take our hand and shoot us lol he's got s bad back can't really play

I'm also from Colorado and there's so many bike trails and thing to do out side here you can't stay inside! Not to mention I'm 14 and have football practice everyday also!

What position do you play I was a lineman in high school right tackle offence and defence I'm from Washington

thats a bummer mines bad to so i just sneeky and careful . we play in the wooded mountains here. some of the youngsters cant keep up with us old farts lol.

thats a bummer mines bad to so i just sneeky and careful . we play in the wooded mountains here. some of the youngsters cant keep up with us old farts lol.

He pushes through and we have fun his is bad from 20 years of driving a tow truck and being one of the best in the Seattle area, 4 back surgeries and still strong

I'm from Nebraska and love the outdoors. We had an RV growing up so we'd go all over. I spent 2 weeks this spring in the Yukon and interior Alaska.

I love camping, hiking, swimming across the lakes, looking at the wildlife, the trails, I love it!
I go to cloudcroft nm, it is at the top of a mountain, surrounded by desert, it's like an oasis! These are some cool woods!

I'm from Nebraska and love the outdoors. We had an RV growing up so we'd go all over. I spent 2 weeks this spring in the Yukon and interior Alaska.

Lucky you I've always wanted to see that area and to find gold lol also wanted to see the Rockies too

I love camping, hiking, swimming across the lakes, looking at the wildlife, the trails, I love it!
I go to cloudcroft nm, it is at the top of a mountain, surrounded by desert, it's like an oasis! These are some cool woods!

Nice man sounds like an awesome area where is that at

Share some pics of these areas if you got em I'll try and post some pics from my trips to Alaska when I worked salmon processing

actualy here in colorado its verry easy to find gold in cash creek and other places .

Back
Top Bottom