Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

fishing, hunting, outdoors

Who here loves to be in the great outdoors either it be fishing, hunting etc.... me I love to pretty much anything outdoors like for instance I'm out right now getting some fishing in before work

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_054729.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	188269

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_054740.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	188270

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_054750.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	188271

Name:	ForumRunner_20130725_054802.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	188272

So let's hear what y'all like to do and share some of your best experiences

Old 07-25-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Love the outdoors.

Fishing , hunting , kayaking , mtn. bike , rock climbing , scuba diving ( this should probably be at the front of the list ) , hiking , camping and there are probably more that I just can't think of. Even doing yardwork is good by me as long as I am outside.

Old 07-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba dude View Post
Love the outdoors.

Fishing , hunting , kayaking , mtn. bike , rock climbing , scuba diving ( this should probably be at the front of the list ) , hiking , camping and there are probably more that I just can't think of. Even doing yardwork is good by me as long as I am outside.
That's how I feel even yard work is good lol I'm glad my job puts me outside a lot haven't done scuba mtn biking or rock climbing nor kayaking for me I'm not a little boat person due yo the face in big guy lol paintball is another one of my favorite things to do outside as well
Old 07-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Paintball is awesome. I have only done it a couple times but we do have a guy here at my work that is working on putting a group together soon to get out and have a little fun. Most if not all are younger than myself but when they asked me if I wanted in and I said yes I think they were suprised. Time for the old man to show theese kids a thing or two. Heck I probably have as many hours in the woods as theese guys have on planet earth.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Paintball is awesome. I have only done it a couple times but we do have a guy here at my work that is working on putting a group together soon to get out and have a little fun. Most if not all are younger than myself but when they asked me if I wanted in and I said yes I think they were suprised. Time for the old man to show theese kids a thing or two. Heck I probably have as many hours in the woods as theese guys have on planet earth.
I know how you feel there I'm only 23 and I've been in the mountains of my state then most other of people my age back in high school kids always talked about traveling here or there different states countries I was always been I've been here here and here and done this this and this they've always said wow where was this at right here in this state I've been schooled by older guys in paintball who just walked in the open lol
Old 07-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

I live in colorado and we all love the out doors . im 48 and still get out every chance i get. and yes i do paint ball i have a tippman A5 with an e trigger and a sniper barrel on it
Old 07-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mccoy View Post
I live in colorado and we all love the out doors . im 48 and still get out every chance i get. and yes i do paint ball i have a tippman A5 with an e trigger and a sniper barrel on it
48 still a youngster. I have you by a couple years but your're catching up. Most people don't beleive me when I tell them how old I am. Guess I don't look my age and thats fine with me. Certainly don't act it either , got to keep them guessing.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:38 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mccoy View Post
Nice setup I've got tippman 98 with a 14in jnj ceramic barrel planning to switch to cyclone feed air thru stock and remote airline for sniper setup my ghillie suit is almost done too lol
Old 07-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I'm also from Colorado and there's so many bike trails and thing to do out side here you can't stay inside! Not to mention I'm 14 and have football practice everyday also!
Old 07-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

48 still a youngster. I have you by a couple years but your're catching up. Most people don't beleive me when I tell them how old I am. Guess I don't look my age and thats fine with me. Certainly don't act it either , got to keep them guessing.
Gees guys your my dads age lol his idea of fun with paintball is to watch them take our hand and shoot us lol he's got s bad back can't really play

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com