Fishy FEVER!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ocminpin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Woke up this morning with fishy fever.... AHHHH... uhoh... :-0
Maybe today is the day to get my Otos I need for my lone one.... But that doesnt seem enough... *** sigh ***

Lol
I get like that all the time! Have the need to get more fish. Thank goodness they never have any or i'd be well overstocked!
Have fun fishing!

Starka said:
Lol
That will work too, at least till next week ;)

Scarlet is way due now also... Babies are being hunted down by big mama and netted into container until we're done here... Mom is moved into 10g and has already had a couple in there.... Babies are had to find against yellow/whiteish gravel...
Their little red yolk sacks is what's helping me find em

ocminpin said:
Scarlet is way due now also... Babies are being hunted down by big mama and netted into container until we're done here... Mom is moved into 10g and has already had a couple in there.... Babies are had to find against yellow/whiteish gravel...
Their little red yolk sacks is what's helping me find em

Ya that would be hard. I have a hard enough time locating them with my dark blue sand let alone having white/yellow gravel. Good hunting! Oh and congrats!

ocminpin said:
I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!!! Cookie is having BABIESSSSSSSSS

Oh yay!!!!!! How exciting!! Go cookie! You can do it! Remember your Lamaze training and birthing plan! It'll all be over soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom