Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-26-2003, 02:45 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Fishy names

What are some of your fish names? I had a puffer named "Hootie the blow fish" and a lemonpeel angel named "Tammy Fae Baker"

"So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems...And God saw that it was good" Gen1:21
Old 06-26-2003, 02:53 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular
I've got two brittle starfish. One named Godzilla and the other is PeeWee. I think the names are self explanitory.

95% of fish mortality results from improper housing and nutrition.
Old 06-26-2003, 03:28 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
I have a beta named Louie-da-fish. I also have an algae eater named Peter-Peter-Algae-Eater. The rest of the names are somwhat normal....
Join the Eastern PA/Greater Philadelphia Forum! Click here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/groupcp.php?g=7825

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 06-26-2003, 05:00 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
I have Clarkii Kent, the clown fish, (his sidekick is a carpet anemone named "throw rug")
Old 06-26-2003, 05:02 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict
I named one fish Lance, as in Lance Armstrong since he was used for cycling the tank, but no other names.
If you don't love what you do, you'd better find something else to love. Otherwise, you don't have a reason for living.
-Ray B.
Old 06-26-2003, 05:48 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via MSN to alrmc4
bi color blenny is cute face,my daughter calls the marron clown dancing girl because of the way she swims and we took nasty a@@ back to the fish store he was one mean basset.
like pictures? visit
Old 06-26-2003, 06:15 PM   #7
My two tetras are Jay and Silent Bob, my Gourami doesn't have a name, I just call him my buddy. My golden algae eater is Dante and my upside down catfish is Randall.

Can't you tell I love Kevin Smith Movies???!?!
Old 06-26-2003, 06:48 PM   #8
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via Yahoo to michealprater
I have Pigpen, the flame angel. Poontang the blue tang too.
Old 06-26-2003, 08:25 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well my sons named their blue damsel "chico" and their blenny "Jet" because it dashes up to get its food. We were going to name our clowns after a movie, but didn't. We did name one of our Astrea snails, it's name is two shells, because it has what looks like another shell on it's shell.
Old 06-26-2003, 08:32 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict
Tyson (Tuskfish), Prince (Purple Tang), Patric (Linkia Starfish), Thing (Serpent Star), Uncle Fester (Horseshoe Crab), and Bruce (Hawaiian Dragon Eel).

Bill The Cat For President!
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com