Floridians....roll call. Are you OK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God has most definitely blessed us, not just through this storm, but every day
This was the first sunset after the rains let up from Charley.
DSCF2451.jpg

I wonder how many people evacuated to a place more dangerous than staying home??[/quote]

My parents live in Lakeland and were told to head East. They took refuge in a condo right in Kissimee. Kissimee took a direct hit and Lakeland didnt even lose power. The condo they were at lost the roof, lukily it was a two story. No one there got hurt.

just got power/internet/cable backup today. the eye passed directly over us so that was pretty scary. we escaped with no major damage here at my house but my friend a couple of streets over still has a tree on her truck, power lines wrapped all over her house, and another tree on her roof and shed. our neighborhood is still pretty much flooded in too. Thankfully no one was hurt in our area and my fishies are ok too :) Glad to here that you guys are safe too. Still no word from william yet? hope he's ok.

so glad everyone is checking in as ok been thinking of you all and reefrunner that is a framer for sure love it (y)

jennymit21 said:
Still no word from william yet? hope he's ok.

Glad you're okay, jennymit. I'm betting William still doesn't have power yet. Even if he does, he might still be so busy with cleanup that he hasn't had time to log on. Hope we hear from him soon, though.

I know he said he was not going to evacuate, so I too wish William would let us know, but probably a bit busy.

We were in S. FL for Andrew and that was enough for us. We moved after that, then got hit here by Isabel last summer. I will say that in the 9 years I lived in S. FL Andrew was the only hurricane that did any real damage there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom