For those that are interested

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha didn't think I'd get so many responses lol. Yeah I hated it. Looking at my tank with bubbles drove me crazy. So unnatural!

Just keep fingers crossed she doesn't order online or goes an sees my buddy down at the fish store to get one thinking she's doing me a favor lol.

Maybe I'll call my buddy. Tell him to tell her there all out and he'll have to order and it could take a while hahahaha!!

You may be on borrowed time buddy. In the end, more often then not, the wife/girlfriend wins out.

I can save you some cash, I have three pumps I'm not using right now. What's her phone number? I'll let her know :)

Yup, and if send them to the wife, he won't have any excuse to not have those bubbles she loves so much. Plus it might save him from purse and shoe shopping for a couple of weeks. Being a guy though, I'm sure he will do something else to warrant that trip.

Wow lol!! Thanks for all the help!! 9 pumps that's Great!!!

Hmmmm... You'd have to find me first! :)

Wait... That may not be that hard lol

DINO! I just got me an oceanic 35 gallon hex with stand and accessories. You'll never believe it but it came with not 1 but 2, count them, 2!! Air pumps. One is huge and has 3 attachments so you can run 3 lines if you want. I can send them, with my other 4, so 6 in all! Tell your wife. She'll be exstatic!

DINO! I just got me an oceanic 35 gallon hex with stand and accessories. You'll never believe it but it came with not 1 but 2, count them, 2!! Air pumps. One is huge and has 3 attachments so you can run 3 lines if you want. I can send them, with my other 4, so 6 in all! Tell your wife. She'll be exstatic!

Eerrmmmmmmm.... Hmmm..... Why YOU!!!!!

Ya somehow during all my CL buys I've ended up with about 7 so we could hook you up with a lifetime supply for that 75!! muahahahaha ;)

You better hope your wife doesn't go eBay shopping for pumps, air stones and bubblers. They offer free shipping from Hong Kong and she can get like 25 feet of tubing for 2 bucks! You better find a way to somehow keep her eyes off your tank.

I would also get a mugshot of her and post it at every lfs with big letters saying " Do not sell to this woman "

You better hope your wife doesn't go eBay shopping for pumps, air stones and bubblers. They offer free shipping from Hong Kong and she can get like 25 feet of tubing for 2 bucks! You better find a way to somehow keep her eyes off your tank.

I would also get a mugshot of her and post it at every lfs with big letters saying " Do not sell to this woman "

Mugshot is a good idea lol

Back
Top Bottom