For those that are interested

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
The... Air stone, bubbler whatever you wanna call it... Some of you know. The thing I lost the battle with my wife so the bubbler was on. She liked it, I hated it.

Well... She was working late one night and I switched the Rena for a busted one and told her the pump went ad I don't feel like spending the money for another one lol.

Hopefully she doesn't offer to replace it!!

That's it! Short and sweet.

Dino

image-1393513871.jpg

The... Air stone, bubbler whatever you wanna call it... Some of you know. The thing I lost the battle with my wife so the bubbler was on. She liked it, I hated it.

Well... She was working late one night and I switched the Rena for a busted one and told her the pump went ad I don't feel like spending the money for another one lol.

Hopefully she doesn't offer to replace it!!

That's it! Short and sweet.

Dino

That's great lol

Haha didn't think I'd get so many responses lol. Yeah I hated it. Looking at my tank with bubbles drove me crazy. So unnatural!

Just keep fingers crossed she doesn't order online or goes an sees my buddy down at the fish store to get one thinking she's doing me a favor lol.

Maybe I'll call my buddy. Tell him to tell her there all out and he'll have to order and it could take a while hahahaha!!

I mean like, LITERALLY, its quiet its whisper quiet, its actually a Wavecastle.

I have a Fluval q1 in my 55 it was pretty quiet but after a week it got soooooo noisey I prefer the bubbles but can't stand the noise of the pump I'm looking for a pump for my 20 a quiet one any ideas

I am going to find out who she is and tell her!! hahaha and than shes going to put as many as she can possibly fit in there!! haha :)

You're so tricksy! I had a bubbler in my 55 FW community. I hated it. I mean... I guess the bubbles were pretty... But they put so much water on my glass top and really made a big unnecessary mess. If I want more water movement on that side of the tank I'll either get a small HOB or a small power head. And even if the pump for the bubbles is quiet you still hear the sound of the bubbles breaking the surface and splashing water all over the place.

I say smart move on your part, and your tank looks amazing!

I have a whisper and a million aire which sit behind me while I am at the computer and over the last 6 months the noise is beginning to get loud!

Never noticed it until you mentioned it, but the bubble wall thing IS noisy!
Shocking! and what is more shocking, is you "Conned" your wife! :brows: lol

I have a whisper and a million aire which sit behind me while I am at the computer and over the last 6 months the noise is beginning to get loud!

Never noticed it until you mentioned it, but the bubble wall thing IS noisy!
Shocking! and what is more shocking, is you "Conned" your wife! :brows: lol

Who me?! Nooooo.... Not me :)

You're so tricksy! I had a bubbler in my 55 FW community. I hated it. I mean... I guess the bubbles were pretty... But they put so much water on my glass top and really made a big unnecessary mess. If I want more water movement on that side of the tank I'll either get a small HOB or a small power head. And even if the pump for the bubbles is quiet you still hear the sound of the bubbles breaking the surface and splashing water all over the place.

I say smart move on your part, and your tank looks amazing!

Thanks!!

After a quick search I do believe its a 75 gallon haha :) But that tank is just wonderful!! Bubbles or no bubbles!

This is to funny. :) you best watch out we women are smarter then you think. :p

Yea, I'm watching my back lol. She already asked if I had to do anything after work like shopping... I KNOW this is a setup!! I see new shoes and a ummm... Winter purse or something.

Back
Top Bottom