Forum Activity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

virus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyon i was just wondering were everyone went? i mean when i joined in jue everyone was posting and replying within minutes or secounds, and it seems to me that it slowed down ALOT, was it becasue of 4th of july and everyones still partying? lol

give meh feed back!

Maybe its just certain times of the day. Alot of people are working right now.

A lot of people are on vacation as well with the July 4 holiday on Monday. I would bet activity picks back up next week. The other message board I participate on is the same way right now.

Summer goes in fits and spurts. Folks are doing lots of other things, so it can be pretty slow.

Summer is slow for every site on the net that is a forum as compaired to other times of the year. Vacations are to blame for alot of activity drops. Other reasons include sports, camps, and other general outdoor activities that occupy many of our summers.

LOL...absolutely correct...vacations and other outdoor activities will "drag" people away from home and internet activity (tons of emails go unread during the summer).

I'm always here. :D But there seems to be cycles to the internet. Sometimes it's hoppin so much that you can barely keep up with the posts. Then other times it's just dead around here and you go days without responding.

Since this morning before I went to work, there have been 378 post. Definitely slowed a bit...but we ain't dead yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom