Forum request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtoZ Cichlids

Aquarium Advice Freak
First off I'm not sure where this should be so I apologize if it's misplaced.
Anyways.... WHY NO MONSTER FISH CATEGORY? Please add please please please. Maybe like a foot or longer category or something of the sort. I've recently got a red tail cat... Gets to be 150 pounds and a dovii/wolf cichlid and I am in love with the monsters now and I feel like this forum would benefit and I would spend most of my day there :) lol!
Thank you and again I'm sorry that this may be miscategorized

How did I know that was going to be asked...?
It's a 10 gallon

... Sorry had to...
It's a 310gallon

I actually can't. It says I have reached a quota or something. I wish I could I have recently bought 6 new bettas that I would love to post in the betta pic thread but unfortunately I can't. Does anybody know a forum as good as this one that doesn't limit post data?

I would say just post in whatever current section fits. If you're keeping a freshwater monster then Freshwater - General or if they are natives then the Freshwater - Coldwater/Native section. Salties would go in the SW - Gen section.

I honestly don't think if we made a monster section that we would get a lot of traffic in that area. Larger fish require larger tanks, as you know, which limits the number of folks who can participate.

This is just my opinion. ;)

I would say just post in whatever current section fits. If you're keeping a freshwater monster then Freshwater - General or if they are natives then the Freshwater - Coldwater/Native section. Salties would go in the SW - Gen section.

I honestly don't think if we made a monster section that we would get a lot of traffic in that area. Larger fish require larger tanks, as you know, which limits the number of folks who can participate.

This is just my opinion. ;)

You make a valid point. Well oh well, thanks for hearing me out and thanks for letting me know the best place to go for this topic.

Back
Top Bottom