Forum Signature Generator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really didn't know that ... Backup, Backup always remember to backup ... If he doesn't get the site back, He's gonna have lots of problems with refunds LOL.

He's gonna have to start : theMillionDollarRefund LOL

aquariumlist said:
Backup, Backup always remember to backup ... If he doesn't get the site back, He's gonna have lots of problems with refunds
DDoS only prevents people from accessing your site. The actual data should be intact. But given the number of sponsors he had, I'm sure they might be willing to spend resources to find and prosecute the person(s) responsible for damaging their advertising.

I went to the millondollarwebpage site and it did come up after I let it load for an hour.

and i'm sure the agreement states how long the pixel will be made available, as well as, "no guarantees of sight availability or up time" if he used any sort of standard contemporary IT contract.

Sorry fishfreak. I looked in my couch cushions and only found a tissue and a half eaten piece of hard candy. :)

BillyZ said:
and i'm sure the agreement states how long the pixel will be made available, as well as, "no guarantees of sight availability or up time" if he used any sort of standard contemporary IT contract.
I know that he pledged to keep it up for 5 years. I don't know anything about site downtimes or maintenance.

fishfreek said:
Hm. For only $7020 we can put our 468x60 banner. 8O

Thanks! I think they heard you. I spent $50 to put an ad for my site last week. Today I get a $45 refund and email saying that they lowered the price to $0.01 per pixel ... lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom