forums dream tank setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keenfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
we got to think of a tank filled up with what we like in it it has to be a real part but no money expence but get back to reality i start

1000 litre tank

next person will have the benifit of pick what water
ps you only aloud to pick one thing

we need
fish
flooring
plants
background
lighting
colour of stand
filters
and so on

I don't know how many 1000 liters is but i will deal. African cichlids with a common pleco or royal pleco. I would have black gravel to bring their color out. I would have fake plants because the plecos would tear it up and make them float so colorful fake plants. I never really do backgrounds but maybe like africanish to match the theme. I would have R2 solution moonlighting (trying to get now) . I would have also a black stand that is big with cubbys to store fish stuff in. I don't know of too many filter but 2 HOB filter or canister. It would be rocky and have some lava rock. Some slate and lace rock! :)

i said pick only one element
1000litres is about 260 u.s. gallons

come on people its not that hard we got two fish with no heating no lighting and no filter they going to die at this rate

Im adding a 100 gallon custom freshwater sump. Lots of bio material and filter floss on the intake and outake. And a section with liove plants and filter feeding shrimp for some natural filtration.

Back
Top Bottom