Found this on failblog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yenner

Aquarium Advice Activist
8fa24955-2902-4e10-8ffd-deef01999f73.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT MY SET UP.

ok?
I highly doubt there is a blade inside that blender with that much effort put into it.
This is no different then a fish bowl.

Haha, I think its funny. Obviously not the greatest setup, but no worse then the betta bowls and carnival goldfish bowls.

haha. total win.

I really hope that was in florida too, just adds to the old people stereotype.

ok?
I highly doubt there is a blade inside that blender with that much effort put into it.
This is no different then a fish bowl.

No crap. Probably not plugged in either. Just though it was different/humorous. :p

Thank you for the motivating response though. Have a nice day.:rolleyes:

:band:

Weird Fish Tanks : Zooillogix

check out these tanks...some of them are kind of neat....but some are just cruel. i think the first one was pretty cool though lol
and the multi level tank is pretty neat too.

Lovin' the bird cage surrounded by the tank.

In this Korean tank, the pump and aerator are powered via USB. Additionally, temperature is controlled via software on your computer and a video feed of your fish doing their thing is streamed on your monitor.

Awesome.

The same pic gets really old. that is all. Im having a great day, thanks.

Well by all means, I apologize. Still, thank you for the comment that added so much to everyones lives and the thread. A simple "repost" would suffice. :)

My bad all.

Guess you didnt read far enough down, I contributed a odd ball tank to the thread. Thus making the thread bump to the top then others posted and bumped it up again.

Im still not sure which is worse, your blender or this one
img_1150223_0_a856bf0421ecf6073287edbca847d98a.jpg

Repost is older then that pic you posted, im not trying to relive my youth here.

Back
Top Bottom