FREE / RAOK Garnet Sand - ends 4/13/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was sp fun autmn! Next time can you do shrimp or plant pack so are you selling ranshorns yet

Every minute in the day is really full for the next few days through Wednesday for sure. Too much to explain :eek: but busier than than you could imagine, hardly time for sleep!

Pm me for snails, I have so many and am shutting down one tank today and have one more to break down, and need to rehome some more shrimp too and three 5 gal buckets of moss and plants and the plants from the tank I started on already.

Short answer is very soon for anyone interested.

Long answer...
lots of colors of Ramshorns as mentioned earlier in the thread,
appx 10 baby Mystery snails,
10+ ping pong to golf ball size portions of Java moss (after the ones already spoken for).
Many dwarf vals plantlets with runners 2-4 plantlets per runner,
floating water Sprite,
floating Salvinia Minima, interspersed with duckweed,
some small Swords.

Misc stems of things, misc things which would be good for planted bowls and shrimp, as that is where so many of them have been. I am smothering in plants right now, my 16G shrimp tank has almost, and I am literally meaning no more place for the 6 fish that are in there to swim, after putting the plants from my other tank in there last night!

Also have baby Rainbow blue Platy.

The problem is I ran out of bags, so I need a minimum 2 hours of spare time to go to the lfs to buy a bunch, and then, time to sort and wrap and bag, and if anyone has done that, it is very time consuming. So that is why not yet, you all are now officially invited to the pre-sale (all reasonable prices too, all others are already on the list in my PM box, if I don't answer you I will have read the requests, but don't have time to answer til Thurs or Friday, maybe even Sat or Sunday.

I will need to have all theses tanks and plants and shrimp spoken for and gone in about a week +. So I'll have to hurry for that too! Thank you all for your understanding and patience this week! It is CRAZY!

Thanks again for doing this! Next thing we know, you're going to start a HSN for aquatics!

My shrimp are all spoken for atm. Though I have a new batch coming up pretty soon, 2-3 weeks I would think. Anyone who PM'd me on it I got most everyone responded to and have the info in order of the PM received, next couple days there will be limited communications and much exhaustion!

Thinking I have lots of plants and snail and planted bowls are a hot topic right now so will do a misc./asst. plant and snail package next, so keep your eyes open for it this coming weekend... will be open for appx. a week.

I will post the link here so all of you here will know pretty quick when it happens!

Will do a shrimp one in a few weeks, maybe mid May.

It will be special...that's all I will say about it.

Well sorry to you and all the other 40 who didn't win nothin' either, the odds were against you, just remember that if you decide to become a gambler!

BUT, just for fun I will do a new RAOK soon and post it on this thread so you will be the first to know, I would say that would be pretty good odds, since you are subscribed, that you should be able to get in on it.

Thank you all who entered!

Wanna vote for the next one, vote quick you never know when it could happen!!!

Next maybe a

1. Petrified Wood Stone or a
2. Random plant pack with some moss /locations if allowed for plants shipped
3. or a few Cherry Shrimp, say 10
4. or 5 Little Rainbow Blue Platy young-uns
5. Garnet Sand

All subject to what is allowed to be shipped!

Pick the number of the one you want most!

1 and 2

Back
Top Bottom