FREE / RAOK Garnet Sand - ends 4/13/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snails

What kinda snails?

Ramshorns. Red, papaya - reddish / orange-ish reminds me of the fruit lol, pinkish, grey-blue, Bronze, pearl pink, pearl tan, clear shell, occasional brown spotted. Whatever I happen to have most of, and or something special if you'd like.

The white shell ones are the most delicate but seem to do fine since I still have them and they still make babies!

Ramshorns. Red, papaya - reddish / orange-ish reminds me of the fruit lol, pinkish, grey-blue, Bronze, pearl pink, pearl tan, clear shell, occasional brown spotted. Whatever I happen to have most of, and or something special if you'd like.

The white shell ones are the most delicate but seem to do fine since I still have them and they still make babies!

Oh, now I really want to win!!!

So here is a pic of one of the original Red Ramshorns.

60074-albums9764-picture37596.jpg
[/IMG]

If I don't win, I'd still probably like to BUY some snails from you.

Thank you for asking. After next week I will be selling a bunch of extra plants and shrimp. Snails too if wanted. There are also Trumpet snails, like the MTS and MTS. They root around in the sand mostly and climb on the glass a little bit. Work is too busy now. You can always send me a PM.

I just got this and I think the sand would look awesome in here. I hope I win I've already entered.

Attachments

• image-494253249.jpg
    image-494253249.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom