FREE / RAOK Garnet Sand - ends 4/13/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
40... if it isn't too late. I am a shrimp newbie so I am in the mkt for those and plants. Your pearl snail is hornking down apple cores til there's nothing left :D

It has GROWN since I took this a couple of weeks ago 0_o

Attachments

• image-3356474300.jpg
    image-3356474300.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 57
40... if it isn't too late. I am a shrimp newbie so I am in the mkt for those and plants. Your pearl snail is hornking down apple cores til there's nothing left :D

It has GROWN since I took this a couple of weeks ago 0_o

That is hilarious!!! Glad the "little" guy is doing well! Glad you enjoyed the last round of RAOK!

Will be posting some plants and Cherry shrimp, Petrified Wood Stones too for sale, (just PM me to line up for the pre-sale), probably next week....

Small change

Last few hours, left!

Also note the drawing will happen after midnight, but a friend had a crisis and needs assistance I will be gone through out the evening so results will be posted later, on Sunday though!

Sorry for having to make you wait!

And the winner is...

I got home as soon as I could!!!

After listing each and every entry, cutting them into tiny little pieces of paper entries, listing each one, only as entry number and post # (no names)..., since I said I would select the winner by post #, I figured y'all were having fun listing each entry in order, I did it by entry number / post #, as to not make any additional confusion,

Put them all in my unplanted bowl and chose two numbers, everyone else is asleep!!!

Here goes.....

The winner of the drawing is entry 26 post # 28 Majbarsolona :dance:

Just for fun and since so many entered entry 28 post #30 AngelLover will also receive sand!!!

Hope you don't mind I chose two numbers...

Will also PM you!

Something new to come...

I never win nothin in life...

Well sorry to you and all the other 40 who didn't win nothin' either, the odds were against you, just remember that if you decide to become a gambler!

BUT, just for fun I will do a new RAOK soon and post it on this thread so you will be the first to know, I would say that would be pretty good odds, since you are subscribed, that you should be able to get in on it.

Thank you all who entered!

Wanna vote for the next one, vote quick you never know when it could happen!!!

Next maybe a

1. Petrified Wood Stone or a
2. Random plant pack with some moss /locations if allowed for plants shipped
3. or a few Cherry Shrimp, say 10
4. or 5 Little Rainbow Blue Platy young-uns
5. Garnet Sand

All subject to what is allowed to be shipped!

Pick the number of the one you want most!

Congrats to the winners!! Thanks for doing this!

My vote would be for the shrimpies or the garnet sand. :)

Back
Top Bottom