FREE / RAOK Garnet Sand - ends 4/13/13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
IF you see this thread and it is after 4/13/13, it is over!!!

Enter for the drawing. See below for details...

Garnet Sand - from Emerald Creek Idaho, USA, where they mine for Star Garnets!

Looks different and nice. Getting ready to do a new scape on one of my tanks and finally got around to buying this and it is something I thought I would share!

60074-albums12102-picture54509.jpg
[/IMG]

This pic below has a good color representation of the sand, though the pic is a little blurry, lol.

60074-albums12102-picture54576.jpg
[/IMG]

The blueish shadow in the sand is from a decorative plate under the table...

60074-albums12102-picture54577.jpg
[/IMG]

You will receive 3-4 cups of inspiration! Pretty much what I can fit in the envelope! - Understand it isn't really enough to do more than a snail bowl or plant snipet vase. You could even decorate your Zen Garden for your desk! If you don't have any snails for a snail bowl, I can send you some! If you don't want it or have a use for it, don't enter! :rolleyes:

This will be completely free, I will pay shipping, USA or where ever standard USPS flat rate envelopes can go!

You may enter only ONE time. Post on this thread to enter, only one time!!! Come back and check the competition if you like, though!!! ;)

The winner will be selected from any entry which is received by midnight end of 4/13/13 mountain time.

I will write your post number on a paper and will have DD or DH draw one randomly from the bowl! Winner will be posted anytime there after, but no later than the next night, 14th by midnight.

You will be asked for a mailing address, it can be your mailing address, home, lfs, or hold at Post Office, whatever works for you! It will then be sent within a week. Sometimes my work schedule is crazy and I won't know what it is for then......, right now.

May the sand be with you!

Back
Top Bottom