Free tank available; so unfair! NEW HOPE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you go pick up a free 46g complete tank and stand even if it was 45 mins away?

• No Way! Why would I drive all that way for a free tank?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A shame about that tank. However, it sounds like there are deals to be had, and one day, when your parents are ready to have a larger tank in their house under your care, you will find another deal :D

everytime i see a newspaper, i check the classifieds for aquarium stuff. i need a qt tank and mum needs a betta tank so i showed her another ad: 4 gallon glass tank for $US7, and two 1x2foot glass tank each $US8.4, or all three for $US24.5. so mum said we can get the 4g tank and one of the 1x2 foot for qt :)

BUT I STILL WANT FREE TANK!

1'x2'?? thats good is that lenght and height? and what is the width

Don't let anyone talk you into doing something underhanded just to get your way. BE honest with your parents and try and talk them into the drive.

ok i just realised that it is my birthday in 1 week!!!!!! and since we are short on money, what is better for the parents than to give a free present worth $800? or they should at least get me BOTH 1foot x 2foot tanks advertised in the classifieds! both tanks will only cost $17.50.

hehe he new hope!

ok.... new hope crashed.
dad said no free tank, we don't have any room ( that is true, absolutly squished in this house)
mum said she will get me one of thos 1foot x 2 foot tanks but not both of them.
and i will not be doing anything for my birthday and it prob will be a boring birthday with no fun. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom