Fun tank moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaGal

Aquarium Advice Addict
I thought I would start a thread of the pictures of our tank friends doing the funny things they do. I figured we all would enjoy seeing each others and sharing our fun.

I caught my gold inca snail last night claiming BOTH algae wafers for himself. I knew he liked them and when he had one wouldn't share, but geez.

Attachments

• image-2480339989.jpg
    image-2480339989.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 135
You'll never take away my love!!!! These algae wafers are mineeeeeeeee!!! Lol snails are too funny.

All of my fish are. My snails are violent, my dwarf gourami has a grudge against me for touching his baby (a plant that died and was replaced) and spontaneously jumps into pictures, and my Cory cats are just plain odd.

Well Cories in general are a little "special" if you know what I mean lol. But your gourami and his "baby" plant? Wow that's extra silly

Did he call it "George"? @_@

(((this from me... easily entertained by cories, gouramis, and snails lol)))

Did he call it "George"? @_@

(((this from me... easily entertained by cories, gouramis, and snails lol)))

Sure. If I spoke fish, I'm sure I would have gotten that exactly. Now we have a new baby. Not as dedicated, but more than the other plants. It must be named Annie, since its my anacharis I just put in. First thing he investigated. Can't stay away from it.

Your easily entertained status is very understood. I'm not very hidden about having ADHD.

Back
Top Bottom