Fundamental differences in human beings.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I am a:

• Dog Person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cat Person

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
even though I don't have a dog and I have three cats (that I love) I would rather have a dog.

im all for dogs because i love them and my little Butch is crying right now(Butch is a boy my dad chose the name cause he didnt want something girly like cupcake or muffin or pumpkin)

I am allergic to cats and I like "control" over my animals, meaning I like to train them to do this, not do that, etc., so dogs are totally my thing.

Clown Monarch said:
There's no such thing as a "neither". everyone is either a dog or cat person.

I'd disagree with this statement. I have had both in my life and I'd have to say honestly, unless the wife overrides me, I will never have another of either one.

I have had dogs my entire life... always bigger dogs too. Labs, Weims, Vizla, etc.

When I moved into my apartment I couldn't have a dog (nor did I want one because I just didn't have the time to take care of one) so I got a cat. Never in my life had I owned one, or really liked them, but I knew I'd take care of him and love him. Well almost 2 years later I've grown very attached, and wouldn't mind more! :roll:

HOWEVER, when the time comes that I own my own house, I will definetly be purchasing a rotty and a weim within hours of moving in! :lol: The problem is that aside from rott's, my fiance loves and only wants small dogs. 8O

My answer: dog person (however if I had a choice to straddle the fence, I would have)!

greenfish said:
Clown Monarch said:

I'd disagree with this statement. I have had both in my life and I'd have to say honestly, unless the wife overrides me, I will never have another of either one.

No disagreeing either.

Wow, im one of the few cat people!

I love cats because they are independent. I like the fact my cat doesn't need to have my attention all the time. I like the fact she is stubburn, it amuses me. I like that I don't have to let her out side to go to the bathroom... and that I don't have to take her for a walk and pick up her poop and put it in a bag I have to carry home with me. Im glad I don't have to give her bathes all the time because she keeps herself clean and doesn't smell funny. I like her cuz she is little and I can hold her like a baby (if she is in the right mood).

I love my cat!!

and i expect the other cat people to be apart of www.felineadvice.com !!

Clown Monarch said:

Complete rubbish...I have owned multiples of both, and my ideal is have one of each....both very carefully chosen. I prefer my dogs large and/or wild-type (like dingos or wolves), and my cats medium-sized and unusual (like Devon rexes, British exotics) and/or wild-type.

I am a dog person all the way.
Even tho I had to buy a kitten when my little girl asked me to.(how can ya tell them no)

I have had dogs all my life and will always have one.
Just recently we got a boxer and I can say that is all I will ever have from now on.

At least dogs make good guard dogs.
Cats are good for ?
NOTHING.

...Anybody like.. froggys? 8O Cats are good for people who have other things to do or have trouble takeing care of animals like elderly people (( though the definite in-bred cat level of all the old folks i know points to me that cats shouldnt be given to elderly... or should be spaded and such... )) But still. Dogs are loving.. but froggys are cuter :p

hmmm, no straddling the fence eh? I think your fence rail is too narrow.

I am a play nice with others person. Clown Monarch your not.

Some people do not like animals of any type or find themselves alergic to pet dander of the feline and canine variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom