Funky Fishy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
I simply love Wu Long (the polypterus) I had to gush.
He is like a darling little froggy or eurymastyx. I offer him tidbits of fish food by morning, he is attentive but bored, Lunch is his favorite (scallop) and then dinner his second favorite. He is starting to pace when the other fish do. He lays lounging like bettas do, on top of the bamboo or hides in the plant basket.
We say "fishy-fishy" to bring them out of hiding and let them see the feeding stick. and he is already catching on! The new tetras in Qt are doing fine too. No signs of croaking or losing color like the poor Christmas neons. the croaking gourami are waay cute. I will get a few more to compliment the numbers.
Not that he has supplanted dutch the knife fish. Dutch will be my daughter's favorite. His tank will be a show tank, I am putting no other aggressive fish with him. So I will put tetras and a few flashy tank cleaners. And some NOn bite sized snails.

Another I love Wu!

He is sooo personable, growing faster that i care to think about, but very interactive and now he slaps the tank side until someone comes with dinner. He comes up top he he just wants attention.
Hw now comes up if we call Wuu-hoo! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom