Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #141
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozcheez
I fed my mixed assortment of fry (mollies, guppy, platy) frozen bloodworms for the first time. A guppy fry, only about 3 weeks old (so he's still tiny!), grabs the longest bloodworm and swims around with it sticking out of his mouth for nearly 10 minutes before he could eat it all. The molly fry were chasing him all over trying to get it but he managed to hold his own :P
Lol I remember when I had several mollies in my 55g I was feeding them worms somehow I forgot to cut one of the worms up and he had the whole worm and the mollies and tetras I had chased him around finally he realized it wasn't worth the effort and beatings and spit it out leaving several fish playing tug a war

Old 03-17-2012, 12:26 AM   #142
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
My guppies do the same thing with bloodworms. Little bitty fish will grab the big ones and swim around unsure of what to do with their catch.

Old 03-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #143
Aquarium Advice FINatic

My betta has clear parts on his fins so whenever I look at him I'm like OMG he has fin rot! Then I realize he doesn't and he ends up getting extra food.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:52 AM   #144
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
My crown tail betta Dante gave me a bit of a scare today. Went up to his completely covered tank and couldn't find him. He was chilling in the internal filter and gave me a dirty look when I poured him out of there.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 PM   #145
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinko
@rreekers
Lol gold fish are so cut do they have names?
they live in my sisters 55g tank... the telescope and black Moor use to be mine and they lived in my 30g.. I never named them.. but my sisters 15years old so I don't think it will be to long until they have names
Old 03-19-2012, 02:43 AM   #146
Aquarium Advice Addict

i had this crazy catfish, not sure what kind. but when i turned on the light it darted around the tank, hit an apple snail. the snail went tumbling through the water, and hit the hood of my tank.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #147
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman42
i had this crazy catfish, not sure what kind. but when i turned on the light it darted around the tank, hit an apple snail. the snail went tumbling through the water, and hit the hood of my tank.
My common Pleco would do the same thing for the first 6 months that I had her then I put nemo my Oscar in with her and now they go everywhere together even when I turn on the light. B4 I had a male convict with nemo but con kept trying to mate with her after awhile it got creepy so I moved nemo.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #148
Aquarium Advice FINatic

My GW killi learned that our cories are good at finding leftover food. Now he'll follow them around and if they find something he'll lunge and take it from under the cories nose.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #149
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Haha, a little while ago I got 4 black neon tetras to hang out with my 10 normal ones, as well as a siamese algea eater. One of the black neons was much much larger than the others, so he and the sae decided to school with my penguin tetras, because they all had one large black line. Similar story when I was cleaning my tank one time, my oto cat tried to school mid-tank with the penguins. He tried for about 3 minutes until he tired out and stopped. Also, one morning I woke up to my new female betta in my breeder net hanging out with the fry, rather than eating them!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #150
Aquarium Advice Regular

My guppies and mollies are all crazy all the time! Non-stop darting around trying to get me to feed them again, and again. Tonight I thought I would show them all a video of themselves, and all of them stopped darting and hovered around the screen of my phone watching! Very funny thing to see

Tags
apple snail, fun, funny

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com