Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #151
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycie
My guppies and mollies are all crazy all the time! Non-stop darting around trying to get me to feed them again, and again. Tonight I thought I would show them all a video of themselves, and all of them stopped darting and hovered around the screen of my phone watching! Very funny thing to see
cute

Old 06-01-2012, 01:42 AM   #152
Aquarium Advice FINatic

My Betta lives with a bunch of shrimp and he is used to all the attention for himself. If I walked up to the tank and don't acknowledge him and instead look towards the bottom for the shrimp, he gets very angry. He circle on top of the tank and then dive bombs for the shrimp that I am watching. I asked him all the time " are you really that attention deprived? " its kind of hilarious .. there is never any harm done to the shrimp so that's good at least

Old 06-01-2012, 01:49 AM   #153
Aquarium Advice Addict

I've got a new one. One time one of my RCS was swimming, and when he reaching the tank glass, he kept trying to swim. He kept trying to swim through the glass for nearly ten seconds. Silly invertebrate!

Who say's that you can't have more than one tank? Just get one more... just one...
phoenixkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #154
Aquarium Advice Addict

The funniest thing I,ve seen in my tank, was when I came down one morning to find my cana Apple snail with its head stuck in the vegi clip which had cucumber on it it must have fell of the glass, she was just casually walking round the tank with my bulldog & bristle chasing the cucumber!
Old 06-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #155
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixkiller
I've got a new one. One time one of my RCS was swimming, and when he reaching the tank glass, he kept trying to swim. He kept trying to swim through the glass for nearly ten seconds. Silly invertebrate!
Usually they can only move forward or backwards, so they have to aim slightly up to stay in the same spot. I have had some very social shrimp that swim up to the glass and greet me when it's feeding time.
maxwellag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #156
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

My bristle nose spook sits by the air stone which sends bubbles through a ship and chases away any fish that come near the bubbles... He is like obsessed with it. Kinda reminds me of that one fish from finding nemo, forgot his name.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #157
Aquarium Advice Addict

In my tank I have some DW which I drilled a hole into before putting it in the tank. For some reason my little female platy has claimed that as her home. She has begun picking out little rocks and pushes them into the little hole, she will search the tank until she finds the right one. She rests in it at night and chases any fish that comes near it. I've had males get territorial before but never my females. Through out the day she swims around the wood as if she's "guarding her spot"
Its funny watching her push the little rocks over to the DW
Old 06-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #158
Aquarium Advice Addict

Her little "home"

Attachment 98496
Old 06-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #159
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Lol, she must have OCD!
Old 06-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #160
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadhu
My bristle nose spook sits by the air stone which sends bubbles through a ship and chases away any fish that come near the bubbles... He is like obsessed with it. Kinda reminds me of that one fish from finding nemo, forgot his name.
Bubbles the yellow tang lol

Tags
apple snail, fun, funny

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com