Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #161
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Jlsardina
My clowns head butt my tangs. Lol. Not really funny in writing but hilarious to see because the tangs never see it coming and have this look on them like what the heck???

Old 06-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #162
Aquarium Advice Addict

well,my peacock eel swam up to my driftwood(looks like a face,where the jewels had there fry),and rather than relocating him,with small pieces missing,they moved there fry. they try to relocate my HAND,and for the most part,succeed. dont know what it is about te eel,nobody touches him

Old 06-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #163
Aquarium Advice Freak

I have a stunning striped female betta that is still too small to eat whole, juicy bloodworms. Instead she sucks them into her mouth like spaghetti! Bloodworm juice comes out like pasta sauce, it's like watching a little kid eat!

Also, I accidentally put her container next to my male's without realizing that it would be a bad idea, spent the next day wondering why my male had become posessed! They have a nice, solid piece of paper between them now.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #164
Aquarium Advice Addict

my paradise fish has always been the funniest,especially when he jumped to bite me. he never got out much,just his head and sometimes his gills. i was feeding his tank a while ago,and he got completely out. scared the **** outta me lol
Old 06-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #165

All of my SW fish like to be pet. All of the inverts clean my arm.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #166
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

I caught one on my RCS cleaning the shell of my assassin snail... Good work buddy! lol
Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:17 PM   #167
Aquarium Advice Addict

My discus takes blood worms from my finger and takes them around to all my cories and feeds them from his mouth.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #168
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlani
My discus takes blood worms from my finger and takes them around to all my cories and feeds them from his mouth.
That is AWESOME!!

My funny Cory moment of the day:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-813070934.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	99846

It does make that ugly treasure chest more appealing!
Old 06-12-2012, 03:37 PM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreekers
My Betta lives with a bunch of shrimp and he is used to all the attention for himself. If I walked up to the tank and don't acknowledge him and instead look towards the bottom for the shrimp, he gets very angry. He circle on top of the tank and then dive bombs for the shrimp that I am watching. I asked him all the time " are you really that attention deprived? " its kind of hilarious .. there is never any harm done to the shrimp so that's good at least
My betta Neo does the samething to my otos..he sneak attacks though he sees me lookin at them n he casually swims over then once he is close enough he dives straight down n the otos scatter..but last night Neo tried it while my hubby was watchin 2 n he was singin jaws music..Neo was surprised when the otos swarmed him alil bit instead..lol it was funny could tell they were all just playin
Old 06-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #170
Aquarium Advice Regular

My goldfish have a grab and yank method of eating plants!

Tags
apple snail, fun, funny

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com