Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #171
Aquarium Advice FINatic

one of my rcs fry took a ride on my pond snail gliding across the tank.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:25 PM   #172
Aquarium Advice Addict

my peacock eel(a bottomfeeder) decided to take a nap. not on the bottom,where it would make sense,but in a floating anubius less than 4 inches from the surface

Old 06-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #173
Aquarium Advice Addict

Lol i love pecock eels... I used to put my hand in the tank and make sure all of my fingers were really tight together. Then nu-nu would try and shove his little nose in there between my fingers and he wanted to get inbetween my fingers sooo bad it was hilarious.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #174
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
If I sit the little cup I defrost their food in on the glass lid of my puffer tank, they congregate under it looking up and waiting. Only if it has food in it. They are visual hunters for sure!
Old 06-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #175
Aquarium Advice Addict

One of my kuhli loaches has started a nighttime ritual before lights out. It will rush to the right back corner and swim in a perfect square on the side glass. It's pretty funny. I would get a picture/video but they are so dang fast.
Old 06-18-2012, 11:03 AM   #176
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetra1990
One of my kuhli loaches has started a nighttime ritual before lights out. It will rush to the right back corner and swim in a perfect square on the side glass. It's pretty funny. I would get a picture/video but they are so dang fast.
Its called the kuhli dance the joy of having them. The more of them you have the more comfortable they get and my even do it dieting the day! 2 of mine doing full laps around my 40g breeder ..

I use to have a 60g hexagon tank and 8 kuhlis... best thing ever .. they are so rewarding to watch! Hope you enjoy your new show.. and be thankful they are happy and feel comfortable in your tank
Old 06-18-2012, 06:35 PM   #177
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreekers

Its called the kuhli dance the joy of having them. The more of them you have the more comfortable they get and my even do it dieting the day! 2 of mine doing full laps around my 40g breeder ..

I use to have a 60g hexagon tank and 8 kuhlis... best thing ever .. they are so rewarding to watch! Hope you enjoy your new show.. and be thankful they are happy and feel comfortable in your tank
Oh it's great! Last night I noticed another one doing the same thing.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #178
Aquarium Advice FINatic

How many do you have? They do best in groups of 5+

Funny observation of the day .. the rcs were eating the BN plecos food so she just kept creeping closer and closer.. until she was on top of the food ( literally on top, the food was under her belly) and the rcs were standing on her and other were trying to squeeze underneath her
Old 06-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #179
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have 4 in my 29 gallon. Just waiting to get a few more.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #180
Aquarium Advice Addict

My crayfish named Ari escaped from a net I used to hold him for a while . He fell from a three foot drop, crawled at least ten feet, and almost got cut into a million pieces after my mom thought it was a centapede.

Tags
apple snail, fun, funny

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com