Funniest things done by your fishy friends?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a riot in my tank last night.

I bought some Cory Cats and i threw in some sinking wafers for them to eat. But it seems all of my other fish loved the smell of them and swam toward the wafers as well. My Rams were chasing away my platys, my Gourami was chasing away my Rams. This all went on for about a minute, i was starting to get worried they would start killing eachother over the food.

Then my Bristlenose pleco swoops in, literally knocks my gourami, one of my rams, and two of my platys out of the way and chomps on the wafers. Then my Amanos swoop in and steal the rest of the food. My Bristlenose and Amanos seem to be acting like Riot police.

There was a riot in my tank last night.

I bought some Cory Cats and i threw in some sinking wafers for them to eat. But it seems all of my other fish loved the smell of them and swam toward the wafers as well. My Rams were chasing away my platys, my Gourami was chasing away my Rams. This all went on for about a minute, i was starting to get worried they would start killing eachother over the food.

Then my Bristlenose pleco swoops in, literally knocks my gourami, one of my rams, and two of my platys out of the way and chomps on the wafers. Then my Amanos swoop in and steal the rest of the food. My Bristlenose and Amanos seem to be acting like Riot police.

Hahaha!! Sound's like a bit of fun there!
My Bristlenose is completely oblivious of anything going on in the tank; sometimes he gets his wafer stolen literally from under his nose and he just moves onto the glass...

Well, my sister's betta is really aggressive. It ate a neon tetra and the antennas of 3 snails. A few days ago I did a water change and as soon as I put the gravel vaccum in, it started flaring and nipping at the vaccum! Then, when we were treating it for fin rot, we put in some aquarium salt and it attacked the granules!

I was watching tv in front of my tank and my hair was in a bun and it kept hitting my tank and all of my fish were going crazy trying to eat it! My friend was sitting in front of me laughing and I had no idea what was going on until she showed me also every time I come in my room even though the tank is on the opposite side of my room they go nuts as if they miss me and I always have to stick my hand in my tank and they all come to it and swim across it. And every one I know says fish are boring! Smh...

I looked into my tank a couple nights ago and saw this:

image-903167492.jpg

My mystery snail had decided he wanted to be exactly where my bundle of java moss was. He stayed that way for a good 20 minutes.

I saw one of my Zebra Danios trying to swim against the current that the filter was making at the top of the tank. It was funny. I love zebra danios because they are just like little kids

bud29 said:
I know! Everyone says, "Why do you want fish? They just swim and die."

I know! My moms side of the family hates fish, so they always say I got it from my dads side lol

Back
Top Bottom