Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #181
Aquarium Advice Freak

There was a riot in my tank last night.

I bought some Cory Cats and i threw in some sinking wafers for them to eat. But it seems all of my other fish loved the smell of them and swam toward the wafers as well. My Rams were chasing away my platys, my Gourami was chasing away my Rams. This all went on for about a minute, i was starting to get worried they would start killing eachother over the food.

Then my Bristlenose pleco swoops in, literally knocks my gourami, one of my rams, and two of my platys out of the way and chomps on the wafers. Then my Amanos swoop in and steal the rest of the food. My Bristlenose and Amanos seem to be acting like Riot police.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #182
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggs180 View Post
There was a riot in my tank last night.

I bought some Cory Cats and i threw in some sinking wafers for them to eat. But it seems all of my other fish loved the smell of them and swam toward the wafers as well. My Rams were chasing away my platys, my Gourami was chasing away my Rams. This all went on for about a minute, i was starting to get worried they would start killing eachother over the food.

Then my Bristlenose pleco swoops in, literally knocks my gourami, one of my rams, and two of my platys out of the way and chomps on the wafers. Then my Amanos swoop in and steal the rest of the food. My Bristlenose and Amanos seem to be acting like Riot police.
Hahaha!! Sound's like a bit of fun there!
My Bristlenose is completely oblivious of anything going on in the tank; sometimes he gets his wafer stolen literally from under his nose and he just moves onto the glass...

Old 08-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #183
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Yahoo to bud29
Well, my sister's betta is really aggressive. It ate a neon tetra and the antennas of 3 snails. A few days ago I did a water change and as soon as I put the gravel vaccum in, it started flaring and nipping at the vaccum! Then, when we were treating it for fin rot, we put in some aquarium salt and it attacked the granules!
Old 08-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #184
Aquarium Advice Freak

I was watching tv in front of my tank and my hair was in a bun and it kept hitting my tank and all of my fish were going crazy trying to eat it! My friend was sitting in front of me laughing and I had no idea what was going on until she showed me also every time I come in my room even though the tank is on the opposite side of my room they go nuts as if they miss me and I always have to stick my hand in my tank and they all come to it and swim across it. And every one I know says fish are boring! Smh...
Old 08-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #185
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
I looked into my tank a couple nights ago and saw this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-903167492.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	113350

My mystery snail had decided he wanted to be exactly where my bundle of java moss was. He stayed that way for a good 20 minutes.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #186
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I saw one of my Zebra Danios trying to swim against the current that the filter was making at the top of the tank. It was funny. I love zebra danios because they are just like little kids
Old 08-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #187
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via Yahoo to bud29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexilove View Post
And every one I know says fish are boring!
I know! Everyone says, "Why do you want fish? They just swim and die."
Old 08-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #188
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bud29

I know! Everyone says, "Why do you want fish? They just swim and die."
I know! My moms side of the family hates fish, so they always say I got it from my dads side lol

Tags
apple snail, fun, funny

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com