Funny Bird Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdellin

Aquarium Advice Addict
This happens every time I vacuum. My bird takes a bath. I haven't figured out what the connection is yet, maybe she thinks I'm stirring up dust or maybe she's trying to drown out the noise!

Attachments

• p1010053.jpg
    p1010053.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 38
  • p1010054.jpg
    p1010054.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 55
You lucky duck! I've always wanted an eclectus. She's lovely, even wet.
lol I have no idea why she would bath but nice shots!

She's really sweet. A friend had eith birds and her doc told her to get rid of some responsibility becuase of her heart, so I got her for $500, which I think is pretty good. She was purchased as a breeder, but never would breed. I never considered her because I assumed as a breeder, she wouldn't be tame. I went to look at a different bird, but that one just didn't like me much.

I had seen the eclectus many times before and asked about her. My friend said she used to be tame and we should try it. We put her on my hand and she climbed up to my shoulder. We've been great friends since. We trust each other completely, she even lets me clip her wings.

Very nice pics and a beautiful bird! I would love to get a bird next but with 6 cats I think the bird might be terrorized. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom