Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice FINatic
That's so sad!!

I may be a little TOO obsessed with my angels...
AngelFishGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict
Originally Posted by Ashytails View Post
I have a good one. My sons like to 'help' take care of my fish. One day my 3 year old comes to me and says 'Momma, I feed yellowhammer!" (Our yellow lab cichlid) of course I rush in thinking he has fed him a whole container of flakes or something (again). NOPE. A nice hefty handful of Banana nut bread was bobbing up and down by the filter. I wish there was a way to lock my tanks down
My son has gotten a container of my daughters baby cereal and dumped it in my 55g cichlid tank. They were going nuts... And it looked like it was snowing in the tank lol. We also had an incident with my daughters formula being dumped in my little ole 10g I started with a little over a year ago... That was a complete night mare! The water so cloudy I couldn't see through it. Stress from that lasted for days lol.

Mrs.h2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com