Funny Stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Have to share a funny...

I told my husband (who isn't a fish person but loves me anyway) I wanted to get more shrimp which were even more red than the ones I already had, and I showed him a picture of red cherry shrimp and darker fire red shrimp, indicating the darker ones were better. He said "oh, yeah they're better, they're already cooked!" :facepalm:

Do you have one to share?

Which kind of shrimp?

My Amanos play tug-o-war with the sinking wafers, so hilarious. But out of the mouth of a Ram...wow! Those guys are livin' on the edge!

Just regular ghost shrimp. Yeah it's crazy, they adore the sinking shrimp pellets(ironic), one will grab a pellet and carry it around the tank.

I was looking for Cherry shrimp babies in my Jungle shrimp tank when I saw a twitch in the leaves and there is the Amano holding a sinking wafer so the shrimp and snails can't get it LOL

That's great! Lol my husband decided to help me clean my tank out, we decided to lift out my cave to give a good vac, so he lifted it out & sat it in the bucket, I came through from the kitchen too help & I happened to look at the floor yikes whats that crawling on the floor! It was one of my amano shrimp legging it! Didn't realise they could move that fast! He lived to see another day :)

Back
Top Bottom