Funny/ weird things our fish do

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover3578

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I saw my dwarf gourami stare down fake fis I one of my decorations then swim away

I have a rhinogobius whomthinks every rock in whole tankmis his or hers? I named him bruce springsteen since he thinksmhe's the boss. My guppies love playing in the bubbles and its hilarious when other fish get in on the action and try to play with the guppies too.

I have a goldfish that tries to eat the gravel. He can't swim with it in his mouth but he still does it!!!
Crazy fish is gonna sink himself!

My betta trys to stuff his mouth with pellets. He grabs 3 pellets at once then spits them out and he does this a couple times until he gives up and just eats them one by one lol

My White Cloud Mountain minnows like to swim and play tag in the air stone bubbles and see who goes first

I have one rosy barb that insists on eating my arm hair and photo bombing. Here's him swimming into the glass furiously trying to get to the camera. I just wanted a picture of the ram):.

Attachments

• image-3948304093.jpg
    image-3948304093.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 192
One of my cory cats thinks he can live out of water and when I'm moving decor out the tank he stays hidden in it!!

One of my cory cats thinks he can live out of water and when I'm moving decor out the tank he stays hidden in it!!

xD sneaky bugger. Heard about that one. Glad he is okay=) (cory, "This isn't my tank, where did everybody go") lol

★ I have a ghost shrimp that likes to ride the amazon sword leaf that goes up and down because of my filter, my shrimp are always doing something funny. Like running around the tank trying to get the air bubble thats stuck between his many legs. My julii cory had photobombed me before, maybe you can see him swimming towards my camera. And a pic of one of my snails lugging around sand lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20131017_161558.jpg
    ForumRunner_20131017_161558.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 168
Back
Top Bottom